Sunday, March 1, 2009

march

It's March! Which means...

Snow??

We had 2 inches of snow on the ground this morning! I woke up to take pictures and then went back to sleep. I wish I'd taken better ones, because snow is exciting to me, but I didn't want to go outside. It's all melted now!

do you love this?

March also means a new picture on our exciting magician calendar. Look at these guys! I am completely bemused.

These are probably the only pictures you'll get out of me today. But I'm going thrifting again tomorrow... Music City Thrift has a 99 cent sale on Mondays! Yes sir.
Oh, and that dress I mentioned in the last post? I finally tried it on and it does hideous things to my body. I've decided that it will be getting a makeover!

1 comment:

  1. Eeep! I'm getting blasted with snow too. It's killing me...

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!