Sunday, March 29, 2009

s'more stuff

I think everyone will be glad to know that we did end up buying supplies for s'mores last night: graham crackers, marshmallows, and *dark* chocolate. We got a little too eager about Earth Hour and turned the lights out early. We roasted marshmallows over candles- thrilling! Then we talked about plans for the future - and ranked our favorite drinks (milk was #1 for both of us, with water coming in #2). It was just like a slumber party! You should only marry someone you can successfully slumber-party with.

We recreated the experience today, just for a photograph.

I had an interview today at a neat place, and I'm very pleased with how it went! I'll need to do another interview with the owner before I know anything further, but I have a good feeling about it. Hope I'm right!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the interview! and extra congrats on the s'mores, haha.

    Yes, husbands are the most fun and unexpected slumber-party people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Smores. They rock. And what a beautiful way to spend Earth Hour. If only every day were Earth Hour, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The real test of a smore: made over an open flame, or microwave/oven?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!