Monday, March 16, 2009

a couple of things

I'm going to try to stay offline as much as possible today, so I can get "real life" things done, but here are some things I wanted to share with you!

Okay... first of all: If I had $10 to spare right now, I would be ordering the Disapproving Narwhal shirt from Woot today. IS IT NOT THE BEST? I love narwhals so much.

I would also like to point out that Diana at our.city.lights is having a contest where you can win a vintage Kodak Tourist Camera! I'm highly impressed, and I just wanted to give her a high five for that! I would enter the contest, but I don't need another camera that I won't use as much as I should. I hope someone worthy wins it!

3 comments:

  1. Good job on getting stuff done today! I need to do that too!! The internet is my biggest vice/distraction.

    You should totally enter anyways!! The film is wayyy expensive, but I have a few cameras I collect and they just look pretty sitting, haha. And I *know* you appreciate all things vintage :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Narwhals are like my favorite thing on earth...I really want to see one live one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana - Oh yes, I would love to have it.. but I think I'll stay out of the contest because I realllly don't deserve it! Hahah! I have several nice old cameras that I don't use or even display. :(

    Ms. Clothes Horse - I would also love to see a live narwhal! They're so great.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!