Wednesday, March 11, 2009

shoe time

I wasn't really angry yesterday, just a little annoyed! I hope I didn't scare anyone away (but if I did, you are probably a baby and you definitely got on the wrong bus). I ended up having a wonderful afternoon. I hate the term "retail therapy," but really... shopping can be so fulfilling. Especially if you're using money you've already made in profits, and super especially if you don't care if the shoes fit you. Oh yes, it was an afternoon for shoes! Purses as well, but those don't excite me as much.

What do you think of these?

I'm kind of in love with these shoes. They fit me and they're comfy and so.. geeky adorable. I'm trying not to keep anything for myself, though, since this is my only way of making money right now.

But...

Aren't they cute? Oh well! It's better to have loved them and sold them than to have never loved them at all.

How do these shoes make you feel?

I can't decide if I'm horribly offended by these white shoes or if I like them. They were kind of an impulse buy, because at first glance they just seemed so... crazy? On the way home I regretted them. But when I put them on to take pictures, I kind of liked it. That's shameful.

Red Goose shoes!

Look what else! I thought these were kind of unique, and the Red Goose label looked cool. Upon researching, they are apparently antiques. Some lucky girl with bigger feet than me will get to buy them! I'm hoping to have all these (plus the purses I found) up in my Etsy shop by tomorrow. Keep an eye out for them! I don't know how much I will get done this afternoon because we have a date with a coffee shop in a little bit. Yes, not at a coffee shop, but with a coffee shop. I'm sure you understand.

5 comments:

  1. Aren't those white shoes hot? I think you should keep the ones you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lacing on those white shoes reminds me of half the shoes I've been seeing in magazines. Not shameful at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone loves the white shoes! I see how it goes. Guess my instincts were right. :) I'll put them in the Etsy shop today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! I love those white shoes, especially! *jumping up and down in excitement*

    I wish I could wear pretty things like you do! Any one of those pairs of shoes would look like skis on me!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!