Tuesday, March 10, 2009

don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride

Today I learned that there's no way I can compete with fake people. I'm neither capable nor willing. I should have known that, but I guess it was a good lesson.


Outfit details:
top: Delicia // Buffalo Exchange
skirt: vintage // Etsy
sandals: Target

I'm going to go thrifting again now, furiously. I already angrily finished putting shelving paper into our kitchen cabinets. [I should huffily unpack some boxes, as well.] Bye!

3 comments:

  1. I love the color of your skirt. Sounds like you had an...interesting day. Fake people are a bit of pain--I don't know how they can expend all that energy on maintaining a false image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which fake people are we talking about? I'll bash them on my blog and make them wish they never (double)crossed you! (kidding)

    Love that color of blue on you.


    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz - No need! I was just being all sassy after a probably-failed job interview! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!