Tuesday, March 24, 2009

thrift score!

As promised, here are the clothes I got at the Goodwill Outlet yesterday! I had a lot of fun making everything into outfits. I also made some discoveries, like missing buttons and seams that need to be repaired. That's why I like to try everything on and get to know it better.

Super patriotic! Isn't that linen pintuck blouse cute? It buttons up the back.

Sassy! I was proud of myself for tucking in this blouse, which is something I never ever do.

This dress is one of those slinky, polyester numbers. They're a bad idea in general.

Something else polyester, for a grandma. Is it just me, or is old-lady fashion great? Sometimes.

This dress is too big on me, but it's really cute.

So, what's your favorite piece? I'm really not sure, but I think the first outfit is cutest. (I love hearing all of your opinions, because you usually talk me into liking something I'm unsure about at first. Thanks, everyone!) I'll probably have all of the shoes from yesterday's post in my Etsy shop by this evening. The clothes need a little love before they're ready to go online.

7 comments:

  1. I have a soft spot in my heart for your pink blouse/checked pencil skirt outfit. But all of them are lovely. You found some great thrifted things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can't decide between the second and the last outfits! They're both so cute! Makes me wish I didn't live in jeans, concert t-shirts, and hiking boots. : P

    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!