Tuesday, March 3, 2009

the bright side

Today is my lucky day! If you haven't heard of The Bright Side Project yet, get yourself over there. Miss B., the owner of The Blah, Blah, Blahg, started this project at the beginning of February. The concept is fairly simple- each day a new artist is presented, and they ask a question. You answer the question, and after a week they pick a winner. I love answering questions and I also love free stuff, so of course I was excited. And guess what? I won something!

Swan Print by Orange Willow

Artist #22 was Wendy Owens of Orange Willow. Check out her stuff on Etsy! I really like her art, so I decided to go for it. The question was: What is your deepest source of inspiration for what you create in life? My answer was: My deepest source of inspiration for what I create (usually in the form of photography) is my desire to see beauty in everything - especially boring things and small things. When you look close enough, most everything is fascinating.

She chose me and another winner (who said her son was her source of inspiration). I was so happy to see my name on the winners page! Ahh! Today is really good.

2 comments:

  1. Cool! So what did you win? The print? That's a cool picture!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz - Yep, that's the print I won! She actually offered up any of her art, but I liked that best... :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!