Friday, April 17, 2009

ready for the weekend?


Tomorrow is National Record Store Day! A lot of record stores are having free shows and there will be new vinyl releases which I'm excited about. If you're into that kinda thing, be sure to see if there are any events near you! There will also be a Cherry Blossom Festival and Earth Day Festival here in Nashville on Saturday, so we have lots of [free] options for the weekend!

And I'm going to be working on Sunday afternoon... I'll tell you more about that later!!

7 comments:

  1. Cool! Thanks for letting us know! Working? what?? haha jk, but you know why i ask...

    ReplyDelete
  2. teehee, that picture is so cute! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even know about today! Sounds like it should be fun--too bad I don't live anywhere with stores!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! have a fun lovely day!
    am new to your site and may i say it's lovely.
    i can't help but notice your hair. it's amazing? how do you do that?
    can you make a tutorial post with your pretty hair?

    care for exchange links? visit me sometime.
    http://denisekatipunera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this postsecret postcard! I'm considering sending one of mine actually...I just need to find a secret good enough. My fave thing about records is the vintage covers! Ohh yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I lived in Omaha, we had a retro vinyl store there called Dirt Cheap. I don't know if it's still there, but it was awesome. All kinds of old punk that I love. Black Flag, Dead Kennedys, TSOL, etc...not the kind of retro you're used to, though. : P

    The picture is PRICELESS!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, that's pretty much the cutest picture ever. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!