Monday, April 20, 2009

double knit

If you're feeling a shortage of double knit dresses in your life, now would be a good time to visit my Etsy shop! I've just added these 3 dresses, which are things from this lot which I know I don't want to keep. Still deciding on a few others!

A suit!

A shirt dress!

This!

Today started out a little rough with me vowing to never drive in this city EVER AGAIN, but it's looking up. We've decided to bake some ridiculous brownies with chocolate icing and sprinkles on top (I hope). That should fix everything!

4 comments:

  1. Oh i love them all and the blue looks so good on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, I love the last one. Very 60s (or 70s?). I see someone already bought it straight away too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca, now I know you a little bit better then I did this morning and will be easily able to angel you your retro live it love it swap I am sure. smiles Lee-ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dresses are soooo cute! *

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!