Thursday, April 2, 2009

muffins and mixers

This morning started out well. We walked to Fox's Donut Den for breakfast! I had a carrot cake muffin, and Robert had some sort of cranberry wheat bran muffin. I'm sure his choice was healthier, but mine was yummier.

I'm still in love with their napkins!

Last night I decided to have a bit of a Spring Cleaning Sale in my Etsy shop. There are a few items that have just been sitting for a while and need to go! So here's the deal: For the month of April, you can choose any item from the kitchen/dining section for free, with the purchase of anything else in the shop. There are only 3 items in that section, so this will be a limited time thing.
Anyone?

And, just as a follow up on The Beckoning of Lovely event in Houston, here's a summary by Chookooloonks! My sister is actually in that first picture, somewhere. [P.S. SORRY, TIMOTHY] Ah, now I see why she sent me that "I love you" text! I wish I could have been there. But I think she got Amy to sign a book for me. Yay!

4 comments:

  1. OMG CARROT CAKE SOUNDS SO GOOD!

    *runs off to find something to eat*

    Cool pix, too! Great links.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm i love the simple things you post about! i love that because i find joy in something so small like muffins or walking somewhere!!
    it took a lot for me to post about clothing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Blue Willow Bookshop. I did a lecture/demo there for another author's book signing. It's a sweet quant lil place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your photos.
    Love muffins

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!