Wednesday, April 15, 2009

more, more!

I was happy to see all the positive comments about the dresses in yesterday's post! I think the general consensus was "we want to see more!!" Patience, friends! There will be more. I actually photographed them all yesterday, but seeing how I was in a rush to try everything on, I made some silly faces which shall not be shown here. Check this one out!

I think this one's a keeper. I love the neutral colors and the drop waist, and I can imagine so many cute outfits using it. This is actually what I'm wearing today. And I was meaning to update my Etsy shop this afternoon, but I'm so distracted... We decorated some cookies today.

Ghost and duck cookies. These are mine.

Robert's cookies looked a little more.. crazy.

And although we've already had a big sugar rush, I heard that Maggie Moo's is giving away free ice cream scoops for tax day. I think we might have to investigate that. There's a shop half a mile from our apartment - if we walk that will make it healthy, right? Plus maybe I could get some sun on my legs [wait- I just realized it's kind of cold outside. Stop that, weather!]. I'll let you know if any cute dresses make it into my Etsy shop!

4 comments:

  1. cute dress and cute cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that striped dress is a keeper! I love the way the lines are near the bust--not all just vertical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so cute! I love the drop waist.
    And I'm totally impressed with your cookie decorating skills. I can do the cookies, just not the frosting part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOO! I have a few drop waist dresses that always gets either looks of confusion or looks of nostalgia! You look lovely in yours. Thank you for your lovely comments on my travel posts. I am back now and had fun catching up on your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!