Thursday, April 9, 2009

presents for myself

Probably no one noticed, but I didn't really update my Etsy shop yesterday with all those dresses (like I had promised). I added a couple, but then I just sort of lost interest. I was going to do it this afternoon, but getting out of the house sounded more fun! So I went thrifting. And I went with the idea that it would be okay to buy a couple of things for myself. This was a fairly exciting concept since I haven't bought anything for myself in a long time! I got a couple of things for the shop, but here's what I'm keeping.

This shirt is so cute, and I'm betting it will be even cuter with a skirt and a big belt at the waist.

This purse is sort of out of season, but it's as big as a bowling bag and it has acorns. Who could resist?

I'm happy with what I got, and hopefully I'll be back to full steam with the Etsy listings tomorrow! Ah yes, I've already messed up the schedule I made at the beginning of the week. Oh well!

1 comment:

  1. I don't fit your etsy clothes (vintage is always tough for a size 10) but I love your finds!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!