Tuesday, April 21, 2009

lemon

Another dress in the shop! As cool as this one is, the yellow is just too bright for my skin. However, I did have fun playing dress up with it. I even put on some lipstick! And that is what my hair looks like without any help from the straightening iron. It's sort of cute, but only long enough for a few pictures.

I was planning to go thrifting this afternoon because I need to find some belts for a few dresses (which have belt loops but no belts), but then I realized what today is... It is Free Cone Day at Ben & Jerry's. Robert insists that we must attend, and we are already scheming about the perfect time to go (it's right by Vanderbilt University, and traffic around there is a nightmare on a normal day) and parking strategy. This could get tricky. Unfortunately, it's just out of walking distance!

It is true. I am addicted to sugar.

4 comments:

  1. Tim asked me yesterday, "Why don't YOU put things on etsy and sell them?" after I told him of your brilliant successes. I hope I can one day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yellow on you and perfect for ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!
    I'm so mad I didn't know it was free cone day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is some intense planning for your free cone! Do post about your success!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!