Tuesday, April 14, 2009

amazing surprise!

Some of you may remember a while back when I mentioned that my mom had found a bunch of old dresses that I could have. She was going to plan a trip to bring them to me, but my dad was really against her driving [at least] 13 hours by herself to get here. So she decided she would just start sending them to me in batches! I got a big box today. 13 darling dresses and 1 purse.

It's got mushrooms!!

Picnic fashion!!!

Although my mom thought they would be a bit big for me, they all fit me *perfectly* - so of course I'm going crazy trying to figure out what I want to keep and what will make its way into my Etsy shop. Some of them are so cute! Some of them are a little ridiculous. They all belonged to my uncle's sister when she was a teenager. She and my mom were really good friends growing up, and I always speculated that I was named after her (she's a Becky). I'm so happy to have some of her clothes!

9 comments:

  1. REBECCA! Those are awesome! I can't wait to see what goes in the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca, you are so cute!
    I loved you hair and all your outfits.

    xoxo
    Lily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah! I do remember your post on this and I am so excited to see them!!! Even if they look funny, I believe you can pull them off well! The masses say more, please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That mushroom dress is amazing! I think my parents are slightly the opposite--I think my mother would rather drive that distance than mail something to me...they're very anti-mail lately! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And you're only showing us two? More more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh, I'm so jealous! Both those dresses are incredibly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The red dress is adorable and it suits you so well. *

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love those dresses! Do keep sharing!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!