Thursday, May 7, 2009

shop update

Just a little sneak peek of some things I will be adding to my Etsy shop today! A couple of these were thrift finds, but most are still coming from the collection of dresses my mom sent me. It's getting harder to figure out what to do with them: I'm basically down to a pile of things I sort of want to keep and one of things that are kind of lame. I think the things I keep pile will continue to shrink, though. I just have to face the facts: these dresses don't fit me!

Shoes!

Pretty blouse! (Size 12!)

Hey, look what I did. I think this might be a belt...

I think this skirt is charming!

I haven't done any outfit posts lately because it's rainy around here and I haven't been dressing up much. Looks like we won't get a break from the rain until next week (for a day, maybe). That's when I plan to break out the shorts I bought last week! Excitement!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful stuff! Red is really your color. Are you guys having terrible weather still? Rain rain rain here, too. I heard Nashville was getting bad storms.

    I mowed my internet cable last Friday. What a stupid thing to do! I'm back online now and trying to catch up with everyone.

    I used to have a pair of shoes like that in 8th grade (a million years ago). I was into punk. I had a 6 inch tall mohawk and dressed in all retro stuff. I'd customize it, of course. ha ha

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new skirt and blouse are darling! I need more red in my wardrobe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, I love the red blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that blouse is so cute! going to check measurements now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you received the necklace already, even if you haven't opened it, hehe...
    I've actually only recently tried packaging it nicely like that, so it's so good to know you like it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey gorgeous. My heart breaks a little when I can't fit into things I love. So I feel you there. You look beautiful in the pretty red blouse and floral dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The skirt is charming! It's a shame that a lot of what was sent doesn't fit you, I love the colors and styles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The skirt is pretty original. *

    ReplyDelete
  9. That red blouse is gorgeous!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!