Monday, May 4, 2009

monday treats

I can't believe it, but I won another prize from The Bright Side Project! Yes, this is time #4 for me. Don't ask me how! I guess I really just wanted to win this time...


Doesn't that look YUMMY? I won some Fleur de Sel caramels from Have it Sweet. The question was "what is your favorite candy?" and my answer was a babbling reply about how much I love anything sweet (aside from licorice or root beer flavored candies). Luckily they ended up picking several winners and I was one of them! Once again, I recommend everyone take part in the project because it's just so adorable.

Another nice surprise: one of the shirts in my shop was featured on the blog for f2images. They picked it as a Monday Favorite. I was just noticing how many amazing prints they have in their shop... Here's some proof!



Ooh, all of these things are making me happy. That's good because I just got back from a ridiculous afternoon of thrifting. The kind where I had to stand in a long line and be tortured by Elton John songs, get stared at by creepy guys, and then got lost on the way home.

9 comments:

  1. You are on a roll with those wins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those caramels look super delicious! Thank you for featuring some of my images!! Hope the thrifting was fruitful!

    xo
    Emi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your win! Those candies and that cupcake look delicious!! Also, I love that yellow shirt/blouse with collar. It's my Monday favorite also... lastly, sorry about the bad day. It's a Monday thing I'd say. But seriously, I like Elton John? With the exception of 'Candle in the Wind'... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're such a great networker! I give you total props for your quick, relative internet fame. And also I feel like I need to come to Nashville and kick whose ever butt was looking at you. Did you get their names? I'll be there in about... 30 days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your winnings! i wonder what would happen if you went to vegas...(lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Free candy????????? I want i want i want. You lucky girl. Enjoy those treats for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cupcakes. I'm distracted to the point of spending an hour baking just so I can have one or five.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your win! Congrats for being featured in that blog too. Don't you just love it when good things happen after such a bad day?

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!