Monday, May 25, 2009

pictures from the weekend

We're back from our little trip! Thank you all so much for the sweet comments on the last post - they were great to receive throughout the weekend when I checked my email! Here are some pictures from the trip.


We spent one night in a very small town and then headed to Memphis to spend a couple of days with Robert's family. We ate waaay too much good stuff!

Temporary baby dinosaur tattoo!

Birthday ice cream...

This was also a sort of an early birthday thing for Robert - tomorrow's his big day!

German chocolate cake



I wanted to check out the thrift stores in some small towns, but didn't really get around to it. We did some shopping in Memphis, and I bought a bunch of old wooden hangers that I thought were kind of neat. I also bought a dress, but when we got here and unpacked I realized it wasn't in the bag! I'm thinking they forgot to bag it with the hangers and I just didn't notice. Oh well, it was only $3.

Now.... we'll just be recovering. I have a lot of blog-reading to catch up on, and hopefully I'll do an Etsy shop update this week!

8 comments:

  1. it looks like you had fun and happy birthday to robert!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! It looks like a fun time.

    Thanks for helping me promote! Here's the form: http://spreadsheets.google.com/embeddedform?key=rCvN2wi1XvQMQVLg8ZiZsqQ

    Just fill it out when you have the time and I'll get the items sent off to you. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures! Good to know you had a great time :)
    Mmm... and that ice cream looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to Robert! With birthday ice cream like that, I'm sure it was a good one. Those temp tattoos always used to make me laugh. They were always such fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay looks like a wonderful time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like such a fun time. And birthday cake icecream? Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like such a fun weekend... !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. despite the lost dress... xo

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!