Thursday, May 28, 2009

cookies in the mail

Today was another one of those days where I came home to a lovely package in the mail! That's always exciting, especially when it's something with the word "perishable" on the box.


Lauren of Betty Mae Artistry is currently trying to promote her new shop: For You, With Love. She asked for help on her blog. The idea is simple: place some coupons around your town and you are rewarded with COOKIES! I'm sure if you've perused my blog you know that I cannot say no to sugar, plus Lauren is very nice!


And that is why I'm holding these cute little Marionberry Jam spiral cookies in my hand! They're *really* yummy... I had a couple when they first got here, and it took a lot of self-restraint to not start eating them immediately after I took this photo!

If you would like to help, here are the details. You can find a form to fill out on her blog if you're interested! Thank you, Lauren! I promise I'll be leaving your coupons around Nashville! [She even included push pins!]

9 comments:

  1. I love the idea behind the free cookies! Must volunteer now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, defiantly craving them now.

    xl

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy those cookies look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this Rebecca! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, those are yummy looking! I do love getting mail as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. those look so delicious! i love pretty food :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm... those look delicious! Makes me want to back cookies today :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUmmmmM! They almost look like jam sponge rolls.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!