Saturday, May 16, 2009

just some blouses

I've been having fun thinking about the questions I was asked yesterday, but I will wait another day or two to give any answers (ask some more!). (Except Robert's question about hot dogs - he's just being gross. I keep telling him I never want to eat hot dogs again, and he likes to harass me by talking about foods I don't like and pretending to invent gross new recipes, mostly involving mayonnaise).

ANYWAY!! Here are a couple of blouses I picked up last week, which will hopefully make it into my Etsy shop by this afternoon. It might not be until tomorrow, because my camera battery needed charging before I was done taking pictures.



Both of them are a bit bigger than most of the other clothes in my shop - I've been trying to get more things like that! Of course, they don't have sizes so I will have to guess. I think the grey one is something between a size 8 - 10, and the striped shirt is a 12 or 14. Before I tucked it in I looked so so silly. Dressing up is fun!

7 comments:

  1. that cute is so gray! i love it. it's not my size but i love the details. the stuff you choose is of great quality. that top i bought looks new without the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. err, that gray top is so cute, that's what i meant :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stripy top would cheer me up everytime I put it on. Candy striper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty blouses, I love your vintage finds. The gray one looks very much like something I'd wear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first one! and I just submitted my questions for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That grey blouse is deeee-vine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first blouse is sooo sooo cute! *

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!