Friday, May 15, 2009

questions for me and for you

1994

Today is really crummy weather-wise, and it's not helping me to be creative at all! One second it's raining, the next it's hot and humid. My hair is definitely not happy. Which makes me wonder - why do I have curly hair? It wasn't always like this. See the above photo of me when I was about 8 years old. For a while there, my hair was incredibly straight. What happened!?

You can probably also tell I was into the grunge & candy cane scene (well not really - but it looks like it, right?) . Anyway, I thought today it might be fun to do a sort of Question & Answer thing. I've had a lot of new visitors here lately, so I'm sure not all of you know much about me! Any questions about me or my blog? All are welcome! Answering questions is something I truly enjoy.

And in return I would like to ask my readers a question: What would you like to see more of on my blog? Anything in particular? Vintage fashion, sewing, baking, photography? I've been neglecting some of my hobbies lately...

I know a lot of bloggers ask that, but we do need some inspiration every now and again.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway if you haven't already! I will pick a winner next Wednesday.

8 comments:

  1. (1) Do you like hot dogs wrapped in tortillas? All fried?

    (2) You should put more sloth pictures on your blog. I like those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such an incredibly adorable picture of you! The photography is quite good, too.

    Questions to ask:

    Have you always been into vintage fashion or was it an acquired taste?

    What's your favorite book and why?

    I can never think of any good suggestions when bloggers ask what we'd like to see more/less of so I'd say you're doing a wonderful job so far and to just continue posting what you like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable are you! Opposite from you, I am always trying to get my hair a little kinkier and wavier. I guess you could try a hair serum that relaxes your curls?

    My question: You and Me. Karaeoke. What song would you choose for us to duet?

    Second question - more like a demand: Tell me a love story from your life. Interpret as narrowly or widely as you'd like.

    What I'd like to see more of: Things that inspire you. Knick knacks around your home! Pretty things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah this is so cute! and ana b got to the question i wanted to ask. you know my love story, so i would love to hear yours! also, what is your exercise/diet regimen? you are so tiny! are you a vegetarian? i know i have more, so i will come back to this...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really cute photo! You look very much the same, isn't that neat how we sort of stay the same as adults? When I look at photos of my brother and sister I'm always surprised by how little the change.

    So in terms of questions, I wanted to ask where you came up with the 'telephone ghost' name for your etsy shop? I love the name, reminds me an old favorite 'Twilightzone' episode of mine. It's about a little old lady who lives alone and gets scary crank calls and it turns out to be the ghost of a dead boyfriend... so scary!

    Hope you're having a nice weekend.xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA! Look how cute you are!

    Questions: Hm. Okay, how did you and Robert meet?

    What was the last thing that made you cry?

    Um...darn. I can never come up with good questions.

    Okay. How did you get into vintage fashion?

    If you were an animal, which one would you be and why? (Okay, technically, we are animals, but you know what I mean.

    See. I can only come up with boring questions. LOL.

    What would I like to see more of? Your sewing and your cookie recipes. I love your clothing pictures, but you always have lots of wonderful ones, so no shortage of those.

    What a fun post!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a cute picture of you!
    Here are my questions:
    What was your best vintage find/purchase?
    Do you tell people (friends/family) about your blog?
    When is your birthday?

    What I'd like to see more of? hmm.. all the things you mentioned sounds good actually. Show us some of your sewing!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!