Tuesday, May 19, 2009

little sheep

Today has been tiring. I just walked home from my first day of training at a pottery studio-- and you know after 5 months of being unemployed, it was kind of a big deal for me. (I think I might get some frozen yogurt out of this! Let's celebrate!!).

I came home to a nice surprise. I had nearly forgotten about a prize that was coming my way after Diana had an ambush giveaway a couple of weeks ago. During Polaroid Week she did an interview with Naomi Rose (check out her lovely flickr), and they chose 10 people from the comments to receive one of her prints. I chose this picture. And now I have it!


And the package was so sweet, with little paper hearts and everything. Very fun to open, especially because I had no idea what it was! Thank you, Diana and Naomi Rose! I'll have to find a place for my new woolly friends to live.

We're having people over tonight, so I should probably get my act together soon. I'll be back tomorrow to announce the winner of my giveaway!

7 comments:

  1. Oh and this is the one I sent to Tennessee! I'm honestly so jealous because I've always wanted to go there!
    They're all arriving so quickly, glad you like it :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great print!

    Congratulations!! :)

    What are you going to do with the paper hearts? Adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  3. when i was younger i used to have a little lambie collection! i love this print.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!! i love it and i'm glad you have an original print for the artist herself ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww congrats to you! for the prize and for finishing your first day of training! it IS a big deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Such a great choice, and her packaging is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!