Wednesday, May 27, 2009

shiny new shoes

I bought some new shoes today at Target! I think they're a pretty good mix of cute and functional. I needed something comfortable for work days. Plus they're shiny, in a good sort of way!


I'm having the hardest time staying focused today. Finally got around to taking some pictures for my Etsy shop, but I probably won't add any new items until tomorrow. Suddenly wanting to keep certain things I was planning to sell. I'm bein' bad! I think I'm also eating too much cake, but it's so delicious.

5 comments:

  1. oooh patent leather maryjanes never fail and that is a neutral pretty color to go with anything. it's tough to find shoes that are comfy and cute, and you scored!

    ah being focused is like pulling teeth for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new shoes! They look comfy and cute and you bought them at one of my favorite (large chain) stores. I've had a terrible time getting focused too. I think the long weekend threw me off... xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cute shoe! you're right, they are comfy. love love the color too.

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shoes! The bottom photo would be brilliant as a high contrast black and white. Matted in a black frame.

    I think we're all a little out of it lately, aren't we? Need it to be either summer or spring. This going back and forth is messing up our internal clocks.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!