Monday, June 1, 2009

sleepy neutrals

It's June! And I have been incredibly sleepy all afternoon... the kind of sleepy where you don't even feel like talking because it's such a big effort. Yet here I am, trying to put together a blog post! Here, you get something from Polyvore.



I think if I could start all over with new (or vintage) clothes, I would try to stick to a neutral color scheme. Black, white, grey, and a few pale colors. That sounds neat to me.

I did a little thrifting yesterday and should be photographing new items for my Etsy shop tomorrow! By the way, I don't have an official "sale" section, but I do have some discounted items which you can find here. Check them out!

8 comments:

  1. I'm becoming especially fond of layered looks in skirt. I can't really wear the layers on the tops because I'm a bit top heavy and that would be going overboard - but the grey skirt is such a nice look! I can imagine it with a pair of tights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah, um hi, I lurk from www.shibooya.com :) Don't know why my Google account doesn't show it

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh thats black check thingy (shirt?) is right up my alley! hope you get some rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nighty night sloth. See you on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that black&white gingham dress... looking forward to seeing the new shop items!xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is a great way to build a wardrobe! i have a little bit of everything but i love the pink and gray combo!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!