Friday, June 26, 2009

treats

Guess what lovely surprise came for me in the mail yesterday? 2 rolls of Fleur de Sel caramels from Have it Sweet! Some of you may remember that this is a prize I won a while back from The Bright Side Project - and for any of you who don't know, check it out! The Bright Side Project is the loveliest thing which gives you a chance to win a prize every day by answering a question.

Anyway, this stuff is sooo yummy. So sweet (+ salty!) and it melts in your mouth. I think we're going to have to ration it so it lasts a while.

On another sweet note, Diana of our.city.lights gave me the above blog award! It's one that she created herself. Gabbi of *Felinofelice also passed it along to me. Thank you both! It's an honor because Diana and Gabbi have such interesting and beautiful blogs. I'm not going to hand this award out to any specific bloggers, but if I comment on your blog then you know that I think you're a great read as well! :)

I know it's not necessary to apologize, but I always feel guilty when I'm missing from here for two or three days in a row. My schedule keeps changing, but I've got a 4 day weekend ahead of me now! Hopefully I'll be able to blog about some neat things and also get some housework done. I've got nothing to show from the estate sale I went to yesterday - it turned out to be a nursing home selling all of its furniture, and it was a bit too creepy (and expensive) for me!

7 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm going to have to rush to the Bright Side project right now... your candy looks adorable and I'm really sort of hungry right now (no breakfast yet).

    Also, thank you so much for the kind words and congratulations on being a double award winner :) Very much deserved.

    Hope you have a nice weekend!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That caramel looks fantastic! I checked her store out but thought it best to not buy any! I could get myself into some real trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know how happy I am that you received them? SOOOOOOO happ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm... finding sweets in the mail would be the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is so sweet - no wonder you got the award twice! Those cakes are making my mouth water by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh congrats! thats such a cutie patoonie pic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats! i love the little box

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!