Wednesday, June 3, 2009

i present to you...


...the first recipe on the hungry lemur! Strawberry Pistachio Goat Cheese Pizza! Go check it out, if you're so inclined! Let me know what you think!

I'm sure we'll get better at writing the instructions and.. the pictures. Oh, the pictures. I apologize in advance for the in-kitchen pictures. I'm fine if I can take the food and ingredients over to the window and work with natural light, but everything taken during the actual cooking process is dark and grainy. I'm really going to have to brush up on my food photography!

Also, if you look at the whole recipe, you'll notice that sometimes the pizza has purple spinach, and sometimes green... hahaha. We cooked it twice this week (using different ingredients), and I only wanted to use the "good" pictures. That certainly gives it some mystery!

Anyway, hope you enjoy it! I may be missing from my blog for a few days [family visit], but I shall return at some point!

11 comments:

  1. That sounds so yummy! I just had homemade feta and pesto pizze on the grill. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks yummy. i had a berry toss salad with champagne dressing the other day and it was delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh! my veggie burgers look so sad compared to this haha, thanks for the recipe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and, i just got a volunteer job taking photos of menus! the only thing i have learned this week is close up! other than that, i don't have much to advise on :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so freaking good. You've inspired to cut back on the Budget Gourmet frozen meals and start making budget gourmet meals of my own.
    And maybe Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle was pissed off because of the smell. I don't think vintage Avon compares favorably to her sun-ripened raspberries dry hamster shampoo. = )

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay first real post ok i will go over there!
    and have fun with the family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm heading over there now! I love how it's collaborative with you & your husband. That should be loads of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks yummy!! I'm off to learn how to make it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just read the post over there. I LOVE the title of the blog!

    The instructions you guys put up are great, and the pictures are to die for!

    Off topic: Thank you - again - for the amazing magazine, too. I'm finally going to get around to updating my blog today after I weed the garden, and I'll put up pictures of it. I love it! So thank you again.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!