Wednesday, June 10, 2009

overwhelmed with awards

Over the past few weeks some very sweet bloggers have given me an array of blog awards. They've been piling up, so I thought it was time to show them off!

First of all, I received this from Jen of Pretty Little Pictures. - The Splash award is given to alluring, amusing, bewitching, impressive, and inspiring blogs. When you receive this award, you must:
1. Put the logo on your blog/post.
2. Nominate up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog.
5. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your Splash award.


Next came this adorable award made by Gabbi of *Felinofelice [with an image from Found in Mom's Basement]. And then...

Ana B. from on dressing up gave me these 3 (along with passing on the one from Gabbi). A lot of awarding has been going on around here! Thank you, ladies!

Aside from checking out Ana, Gabbi and Jen's blogs (if you don't already read them), I will include a list of some other places you should all visit! Going by the rules of the Splash award, these are all bloggers that "allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire" me in one way or another! Some of these are new discoveries for me, but all of them are people I haven't passed awards on to yet!

The Blah, Blah, Blahg

loxlie

Lucy & Diamonds

matou en peluche

Kindred Spirit

I'll leave it at 5 - all of you are entitled to the above awards if you'd like them! And thank you again to... everyone. Haha! I'm sleepy.

8 comments:

  1. congrats to you! im sleepy too! but i have a feeling it's gonna be a long afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love when people highlight their favorite blogs! it's always nice to find new gems.

    these blog awards are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's quite a collection of awards!

    Congratulations :) they're very much deserved.

    I can't believe the paintings were only $5. Such a great find...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rebecca,
    I just posted and misspelled about ten words. LOL I deleted, lest I humiliate myself.

    I just stopped by to say hi, and I got to see all your lovely awards! Congratulations!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the awards! i just gave you the "you are a great read" award!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!