Friday, June 5, 2009

numbers

Hello, everyone! I'm in the middle of a very interesting family visit [an hour after my mom and sister got here yesterday, the water heater in the apartment above us went out.. and our kitchen started flooding]. We're doing some really neat stuff, but I thought I'd do a quick post for this picture!


This week's theme for Miss B.'s Souvenir Foto group on Flickr was NUMBERS. I wrapped a tape measure around a lamp shade... Magic! I liked the combination of textures and colors. And honestly, when I think of "numbers" I automatically think of my cloth tape measure.

I'll be back in a couple of days with plenty of neat things to share (and lots of blog reading to catch up on). Hope everyone is having a lovely time!

6 comments:

  1. If it makes you fee any better, my apartment flooded last week too but our downstairs neighbors got the worst of it, just like you i bet :\

    Tape measures remind me of my grandpa! i love this photo.

    oh ps, i can't stop wearing that shirt i bought from you and i am posting it for monday! So sorry it took forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear that sounds terrible but i guess its all done and over and y'all are back to normal eh? well till next week then! hope your weekend is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This photos is so interesting! You did a fantastic job with the theme. I love the light filtering through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photograph! The visit from your mom and sister sounds nice... looking forward to reading about it.

    Lovely weekend!

    Ps. You have an award... xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo! I like the strong lines.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun picture, the texture is very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!