Sunday, February 22, 2009

mini etsy update


My Etsy shop is open again and I added a couple of items! Hopefully I'll be adding more soon, but I need to find a good setup for taking pictures - I only like using natural light, and that's not often available around here lately. Probably if I finished unpacking there would be more photogenic areas around the house, but right now my options are limited.


I made a new banner last night using picnik.com - it was highly frustrating! Actually, I made that big picture at the top first; that part was simple and fun. It was just hard trying to size everything correctly to upload to Etsy as a banner. It made me so mad that I'm trying not to use the computer very much today. I think we're having a friend over for dinner! That's exciting.

1 comment:

  1. Off to check out your shop right now (even though I am dead broke)!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!