Wednesday, January 14, 2009

eliza

The only magazine I subscribe to is Eliza. I've been a fan since the first issue came out in the summer of 2007. What makes Eliza unusual is that it focuses on modesty. Modesty is just about the classiest fashion statement I can think of. When I first started getting the magazine, I read every single word (and found a lot of typos and mistakes). They've really improved in a lot of ways, but I'm not so interested in the articles now. Now I just skim and look at all the pretty fashion photos!

I wanted to share some things from the Winter 2009 issue. These really stood out! Click on them to enlarge!

I LOVE that headband, but I went to the designer's website and it's scary so I'm not sharing a link. Ha ha.


I just really like the color and feel of this whole photo shoot.


I also like those birds. And capes and umbrellas in general.


Cape by Chulo Pony - (btw, love the Manifesto of Chaotic Kindness when you go to their website)

I need more colored tights.

In case you didn't catch it, check out a close up of this amazing hair. This is what needs to happen to my head:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!