Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ears and earrings

A couple of weeks ago my sister gave me some final Christmas presents that had come late in the mail. She got them on Etsy of course (the best place ever to buy special presents for special people!).

Tiny records!

Speaking of that there left ear, I went to the doctor today. I've been having some problems and now is the time to get all medical stuff taken care of since we'll be without insurance once we move. There's really nothing wrong with it, just that it constantly feels like I'm in an airplane and the air pressure has changed and there's no way to pop my ear and relieve it. It's been a little hard of hearing as well.

So here's the prognosis: I've got a Eustachian Tube Dysfunction! I should have known all along. They don't know why it's like that, but I've been prescribed a slew of pills and nasal sprays that should help it. The doctor said if my ear is still bothering me in a month to come back and he will make a "small incision." We will have no incisions inside my ears! Medicine, you better work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!