Friday, April 30, 2010

bunnies for your friday

You know how I always get excited when I see that rabbit in my backyard? Maybe you don't know, but there's a rabbit that comes around all the time, and we're pretty sure it lives under the storage barn. Anyway, last week I discovered something even more exciting...


Baby rabbits! There was a mysterious tuft of fur in the middle of our yard, and I just had to investigate. Look at the little cuties I found burrowed under it! I tried not to intrude once I realized there were babies in there, but I did want a quick picture. They've been moved since then [whether it was because their mom knew a big storm was coming the next day or because we got too close, I'm not sure], but I'm still happy to know that they're around.

I think I've also spotted their possible father!

Hope everyone has an exciting weekend ahead!

6 comments:

  1. Aww jealous! I always squeal over the bunny rabbits at my pet store but you have one just in your backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh! How adorable! Baby bunnies- can't get cuter than that!

    iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is adorable! I just finished my bunny tattoo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM SO JEALOUS! I never see bunnies here. :(

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!