Wednesday, April 28, 2010

perspective

A very dramatic robin

I wanted to thank everybody who joined in on the conversation yesterday. I'm planning to reply to everyone in turn, when I have a bit more time. In retrospect, it looks like I was whining. A little self-indulgent whine is allowed on personal blogs, right? But there were some valid thoughts in there. Sometimes it's easy to lose perspective, and the comments I received did help me gain some. I've been trying to balance a lot of areas in my life lately, as well as trying to be more true to myself -- there are plenty of awkward moments in the process. Thanks for sticking with me!

And just so you know, I did go ahead and list that plaid skirt in my Etsy shop! It's been almost 2 months since anything was added to the shop, so that was somewhat refreshing.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I was shocked to see that robin. I'm used to seeing them like this:
    http://www.thelensflare.com/large/english-robin-redbreast_55139.jpg
    After a quick google search, I understand there are English and American robins. lol, I had no idea :) I wonder if there are any American robins over here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, stick to your guns :)

    however, i didn't see it whining. i just saw it as being honest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie that robin is! YOu're so lucky with the birdies you get over there in the states!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that post !
    http://prettydarling.canalblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!