Thursday, March 25, 2010

quick update

I know I said I was going to schedule some blog posts for later this week, but I lied. Or forgot. Or was too busy.

So what you get now is a quick update and a "I'll be back later!" note.


Spring is here! The last two days were beautiful. Short sleeve weather, no jacket required - call it what you will. Of course, today is a big rainy mess. The kind of rainy day where you have to get up early and go get a new windshield wiper for the car at the last minute because you should have done it before a rainy day when you have to drive a long way to pick up your mom at the airport. Robert deserves a trophy for his help with that.


Look at my rabbit friend. Look at him eating a leaf! I'm so in love.

Okay, that's about all I have time for! I have a couple of hours to finish cleaning the house before I've got to head to the airport. My mom and I are going to have some fun adventures over the next couple of days-- I hope! I hope the sun comes back and we get to visit some baby goats on a farm.

I hope you all have a wonderful rest-of-the-week and exciting weekend! I will probably not be online much until the beginning of next week.

2 comments:

  1. Your rabbit friend is adorable! I wish there was more wildlife where I live. People here hate wild animals and think they do too much damage.. maybe they do.. I don't know... but whenever I see a fox or squirrel I get so excited. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherry blossom and a rabbit!! How perfectly lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!