Friday, February 26, 2010

around the yard

Happy Friday!! We're not entirely done moving into the house, but I thought I'd take a little break to share some pictures. The inside is a bit crowded with boxes, so these are mainly from outside. I'm so excited to finally have a yard and I keep noticing new details all the time.

The view from the kitchen sink..

Tiny little pine cones! They're about 1 inch tall & are EVERYWHERE! I like 'em.

So many birds... This one's not the cutest I've seen, but I liked the picture.

Look who I saw this morning! And immediately after, it snowed for a few minutes. Magic!

Haha, I've been looking out the windows a lot! I was at home alone all day yesterday waiting for the internet people to come set everything up, and I got really bored... There's no lack of things to do, but constantly organizing is a little tiresome! We've spent 2 nights in the house already, but I don't think it will feel like we really live here until we get everything settled into the right place.

10 comments:

  1. Hooray! It looks awesome there. I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh joy!!! What an enormous yard!!! It just looks like heaven to me - so happy for you Rebecca - all the best with your move!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Really cute pics of animals and your yard. Have lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my! look at all those little fellas! the first picture is beautiful, very nice view :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, congrats on the move! And yay to cute critters in the yard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so exciting! What a perfectly charming house! Can't wait to see more pics!

    iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats dear !!!
    http://mimietnini.canalblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your own bunny! Your own pine cones! Isn't home ownership great?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!