Monday, April 5, 2010

spring is really really here!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend! Despite the fact that our water heater has been busted since Friday (and will not be replaced until tomorrow...), this weekend actually turned out to be quite nice.

I found this duck in our front yard a couple of weeks ago. I like him, even though he needs a bath.

This is as close as we got to Easter eggs: naturally green & blue eggs from Araucana chickens!

Can I tell you a secret? I met some more baby goats yesterday. Robert got to meet them too! Oh... I guess one picture won't hurt! Any more and I might need to change the name of this blog to "baby goat."

I love you, baby goat.

I have baby goat fever. You can probably tell.

I have a big backlog of photos that I've been meaning to post here for a couple of weeks - all sorts of things! I'm going to try to get them posted this week. Sometimes my priorities just get messed up, you know? House pictures are overshadowed by the urgency to show you baby goats...

5 comments:

  1. I love seeing the pictures of baby goats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can post all the baby goat pictures you like, and I will enjoy every second of it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh pretty eggs! we've got some fresh eggs from our chickens (well they are the nighborhoods chickens we all take turns feeding and taking care of them) as well and wow what colors! BUT just last night there was a SNAKE in the chicken coop!!!!!! ahh!!!!! we tried to get it but didnt and there was going to be another attempt later on but i wasnt party to that, so now we know why the eggs have been found broken -its the snake! oh dear! well thats what happens i suppose but yuck it isnt fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, I love your duck. When I first saw him I thought he was a biscuit, on closer inspection, perhaps not so delicious, but very cute. I think his uncleanliness adds a bit of mystique :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww the baby goat is a cutie. I just saw your other post with the baby goat photos, and I can see why you have baby goat fever ;)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!