Wednesday, March 31, 2010

baby goats

Here are some pictures of what I was doing last Friday! Back in November, Robert and I had our first little farm tour at Noble Springs Dairy. Now that the weather is warming up, I knew it would be the perfect place to take my mom when she came to visit. My dad was also in town, but he was here for business and kept himself busy with meetings. We got in some quality time, but there were a couple of days when it was mainly just me and my mom hanging around - which she loved! :)

We spent a whole afternoon on the farm [thank you, thank you, thank you, Justyne!], and it was basically heaven. Gorgeous weather, friendly happy animals. Friendly, happy people!

Speckled chicken!

Horse with grassy green lips!

Mini graveyard from the 1800s?

Now for the main event: BABY GOATS. I've been wanting to see them for a few weeks, and Robert is jealous that he hasn't met them yet. I wish they could come over and romp in our backyard. They're so adorable and full of energy.





We got to help feed them!

There is nothing so serene as feeding baby goats.

And the milky lips after they eat... TOO CUTE!

6 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!!!! I used to want a pet goat when I was little. Needless to say, my parents wouldn't go for it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BABY GOATS!!!!!!!

    I love hanging out with my mom, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOO CUTE!!! I am insanely jealous. Oh man. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeeee this is one of the cutest things I've seen in a long time! I love the baby goats' little pink noses and ears!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!!!! XOXO's to those baby goatikins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This reminds me that I've had a long-time desire to own goats. (And me with five acres! I should do it!)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!