Monday, March 29, 2010

ensemble number two!

I'm back, kind of! Do you ever find that after spending a few days away from the internet, it seems like a chore to return? I do. Some days I wish I wasn't even friends with the internet, because it distracts me so much from other adventures I could be having.

I have plenty of exciting pictures and stories from this past weekend to share, but I thought I'd ease back into blogging with the second outfit for my self-imposed wardrobe challenge. To be honest, this is something I only wore for about 30 minutes. I was t-shirt & jeansing it again, but put this on when my mom got out her camera to take some pictures of me and Robert in front of our house. And then I changed back into my boring clothes so I could work in our yard. But I will wear this again for some fanciful occasion! Minus the stripey socks, haha.



Check out my new [perfectly well-worn Justin] boots! I like them for their simplicity. I had some nice thrifting luck over the past few days. More on that later!

6 comments:

  1. I agree, some days I couldn't think of anything to blog about, and it's harder to get back to the rythym of things so I just keep blogging...
    Tthat is a great look on you, love it even with the stripey socks..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the boots! I seriously need to try this challenge- it would inspire some creativity like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I know that feeling! I had to go home to see my Dad who has no internet and when I came back I just couldn't get into the swing of it at all!!! I find popping into my buddies blogs gets me going again - I think that is the bit I enjoy the most! :) Love your outfit here by the way - very fetching!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit, and those boots are fab! You have lovely light in your house.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!