Wednesday, September 30, 2009

cowboy boots!

Hey everybody! I hope you're having an excellent week so far: mine feels a little surreal. I just wanted to make a quick post about these boots I just listed in my Etsy shop!



Pretty cute! These are size 7 - they're a bit roomier than some size 7 shoes and they almost fit me comfortably... but I can't realistically see myself wearing red boots in public. Not brave enough! I had fun pairing them up with an outfit for the photos, though.

I've got some other neat pictures from this week, but I had a migraine this morning and I totally feel like I'm moving in slow motion today. I'll be back another day when I can think clearly!

12 comments:

  1. Such cute boots Rebecca!! As a little girl I dreamed of owning red cowgirl boots. I have brown ones now that I bought about 6 or 7 years ago that I don't wear now but hold onto till they make a comeback. I adore my cowgirl boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sassy!! A wee bit on the tight side for me curse my luck!! Hope they find a good home!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable and I can totally see you wearing these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh so cute!!! i'm in love! i wish they were my size...

    ReplyDelete
  5. My size!! Love love love... i would snatch those in a second- but I dont exactly have the money :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are so cute!

    thanks for your comments, and sorry for not commenting back sooner - but I'm about to catch up with all the posts I've missed now :)

    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so cute! I wish they were my size...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also, re your comment: I am indeed 17 and a junior in college. I feel lucky for that opporunity, definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are ADORABLE! I had a pair of red cowboy boots from 8-11. I outgrew them at 9, but wouldn't quit wearing them. Oh, the blisters! But I loved them. How could I let them go?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!