Monday, September 21, 2009

cake stands

Happy Monday! I hope everyone's week is off to a good start so far. Nothing exciting has happened for me yet, but I wanted to drop by and share something with everyone. Miss Olivia Rae of everyday musings has opened an Etsy shop: love liv. She's selling some gorgeous little cake stands over there! Here are my two favorites.


Wouldn't these look amazing holding a pretty cake? Or just about anything? I think so. Olivia definitely has a knack for finding lovely vintage pieces and putting them together! Be sure to visit her shop!

8 comments:

  1. I've been searching for the perfect cakes stand for months now and can just never find that one pictured in my head. Some day, some day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stands! Off to see her shop now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww thank you so much!! you are so sweet, this made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them for jewelry! These are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! i love etsy shop suggestions ... there are SOOO many out there! thank you for posting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very lovely both - but the bottom one has stolen my heart! Will go check out store now!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. myohmy....love love love!!!
    and yes, my monday was splendid- yours?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I like stacking fresh fruit on cake stands. Bananas, oranges, apples...the kids can grab them on the go, and they look gorgeous on the countertop.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!