Friday, September 18, 2009

five senses friday

It's been a while since I did a five senses friday post - normally whenever I remember these, it's not a Friday! But you get one today.

Put an embroidered thing in my Etsy shop - finally!

Got lipstick all over this ice pop thing I was eating. - gross/neat!

This week's sensations!:

See: It's been dark and rainy all week. Lovely to watch.

Hear: Rain, thunder, quiet time! Also been enjoying this Bat for Lashes song a lot this week.

Taste: Spicy foods and popsicles. Veggie tacos! (check out the recipe!)

Smell: Rainy outdoors, strawberry lip balm, cooking peppers.

Touch: The fabric on my latest embroidery project was sort of thick and my fingers got very sore of pushing the needle through.

8 comments:

  1. Your embroidered jacket is lovely Rebecca and your rain sounds really pretty... I love the smell of rain!

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend.♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore a good thunderstorm - only if I don't have to go out in it however! I like this post - I don't think I've ever seen a five senses Friday post - terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I miss the five senses posts from before? - anyway - I love this idea! (p.s. my name is showing up as a series of random symbols - it's barbara at oodles...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohh. The recipe does look intensely appetizing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool post idea. Rain can definitely be experienced by all the senses. I love the smell of it.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!