Tuesday, September 15, 2009

quiet time

How is everyone's week going so far? I've been quiet, but I'm keeping pleasantly busy over here! I really like this week so far. I've spent a lot of time reading and have also been doing a bit of editing each day (for my husband). We've even started having a sort of "quiet time" each evening where he works on writing and I write in my journal or read. It's all rather bookish! But it's a happy time.

Anyhow, I don't have any exciting pictures of my own today, but I think it's time to share some Etsy favorites! I just stumbled onto an amazing shop-- one of those that makes me wonder why I didn't already have it as a favorite, and where every item is so appealing: trampoline


I'm in love with the way everything is styled and photographed. So inspiring, don't you think? The photos of these items seem to describe the mood I'm in this week!

9 comments:

  1. That doily is so pretty. Quiet time sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your evenings sounds a lot like my evenings, Rebecca. We just have too much eerily in common right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much rebecca!

    i'm glad you like the shop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love botanical prints and this one is especially pretty, so delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't take my eyes from the doily!!!!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Will go check it out!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The styling is quite lovely. I love shops that pay so much attention to detail in their pictures. I definitely want the library cart and the botanical print!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love that vintage library cart! so cute.

    also jacob and i are sorta bad at quiet time. i'll try to read in the living room while he does computer work, but inevitably i find myself needing to talk to him about something or see what he's up to!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo, great eye. The doily is lovely and inspiring and I'm coveting that library cart. I wonder if I can thrift my own locally....

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!