Monday, September 7, 2009

back home

We're back from a little weekend trip to Memphis! We had a nice time visiting Robert's family and hanging around town. Unfortunately my camera battery was running low, so I was very conservative with my picture-taking and don't have many nice photos to show!

photo by Justin!

My brother-in-law took it upon himself to take a billion ridiculous pictures of us, and I thought this one was nice so I made him email it to me. Robert's parents have such a cute house. Good times all around!

I'll try to come back with a real post in the next day or two-- I was very happy to see all the interest in embroidery on the last post, and I'm excited about starting some new projects!

4 comments:

  1. So sweet! That's my idea of a good time these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a lot of tenderness in this picture. Lovely love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwww. you two are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!