Thursday, September 24, 2009

little feet

It's been a while since I did any serious thrifting, but earlier this week I definitely had the urge. I wasn't specifically looking for things for my Etsy shop, but I did find two pairs of shoes that I couldn't pass up. And... since they don't fit me, they'll be going in the shop!

These beauties - Paradise Kittens... could they have a cuter name? - are a size 5.5

Riding boots! Size 7

I was really hoping the boots would fit me: they're exactly the sort of thing I've been looking for! They're just a half size too small. I did manage to squeeze them on my feet for a few photos, but it was not enjoyable at all. So, all you ladies with smaller feet than me: keep an eye on the shop this afternoon if you're interested!

12 comments:

  1. oh i come back and here you are with lovely eye candy! man those shoes are just adorable! too small for me though! although shoes are funny sometimes i'm a 6 sometimes i'm a 7 sometimes i inbetween!
    i got some new shoes (not thrifted) recently but yeah i think i made a mistake they are SUPER high heeled and if i had a shop (well i have a card one) they'd be there right now! darn it! i feel kinda silly for spending my money on them! but gosh they were soooooooooo gorgeous to me! boo for spending money i dont really have! oh the shame! the shame!
    :)
    heehee yeah its me im back!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh! i have been on the hunt for black boots! i'll have to get a closer look at these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are my size, but my legs are so little, they'll look like I'm going fishing in them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such cute boots. but sooo tiny. Your blog is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those red and blue shoes are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous shoes! I wish wish I was a 5.5 in shoe size... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHKAHKAHK
    curse my abnormally large feet. I love the first shoes :(
    Im size seven but cant afford those gorgeous boots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The top red and black and white ones are soooo wonderful!!! *sigh*! Too petite for me alas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooo. that's red and black ones are soooo cute. kinda reminds me of fashion soldiers marching in to the battlefield. egh...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first pair is so cute! I love the buttons. I wish they weren't 4 sizes too small :(

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!