Thursday, August 20, 2009

pop up shop

Ever wonder what I do with items that expire from my Etsy shop? Well, you probably don't, but I will tell you anyway! Sometimes I keep them. Sometimes I donate them to Goodwill. Recently, I boxed a bunch of things up and mailed them to my sister! Want to know why?

Because she's having a little vintage pop up shop this upcoming Sunday (and I wanted to contribute some things)! From 1 to 5 p.m. on Sunday, some nifty things will be for sale at Sew Crafty in Houston, Texas. I wish I could go! If you're in the area, maybe you can drop in and say hello. Sew Crafty is a sewing lounge - can you imagine? I wish I could hang out there and take classes. Too bad I'm so far away!

6 comments:

  1. The name alone is adorable! Sew Crafty... if in Texas I'd so stop by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pop-up shop! That's such a great idea. Wish I wasn't a million miles away ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sew Crafty sounds like an amazing place to be! I wish there was some place like that here.

    Ha, and I've recently had to purge out my expired listings, too. First I went to the vintage shops to see if they could buy any of my clothes. Then I donated the rest to a Goodwill. I didn't make much money from the vintage shops because I ended up taking store credit and buying more clothes there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! Looks like it's going to be a swell shop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so very nice of you to give your stuff to your sister for her vintage shop! I bet she really appreciates it!

    BTW, I'm hosting a contest at my blog (http://www.fashionaddictgirl.com) and I am giving away a new watch so please stop by and enter when you have the time!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!