Wednesday, August 19, 2009

autumnal shop update

I don't know if anyone noticed or not [more likely not], but I have a new banner in my Etsy shop! It's so deery and cute. I purchased it from apple leaf - who just happens to be Emily. She's one of Robert's oldest friends - and when I say oldest I mean they've known each other a long time, not that she is old. Emily recently opened her Etsy shop to sell graphics and web design stuff - it's pretty spiffy! She also blogs at paintedeyes.org and in the past she's hosted Robert's writing over there. In fact, before I even met him, I recall going to paintedeyes.org/rob to read his stories. How sweet is that? Thanks for being a pal and for designing pretty things, Emily! [Ooh, she's also doing a sort of contest on her blog right now! Check that out.]

I'm hoping to do a little shop update this afternoon. Here's a peek at some things that may be listed, all of which seem well suited for the northern hemisphere's upcoming Fall season. I'll list sizes under the pictures - though keep in mind that they're vintage sizes and somewhat unreliable!

size 10

size 14

size 13-14

size 18

size 10

If you're interested in any of these things, keep an eye on my shop! Unfortunately I noticed a few stains on a couple of things at the last minute, so the blue dress and blue skirt won't be going in just yet... let's cross our fingers I can get those stains out!

8 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you for the mention, and of course it counts! :)

    I'm going to make a set of graphics to go with that header (like for sales, on vacation, etc.), and I'll send them to you if you want. (I'm not going to charge you, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man those shoes are awesome! I will have to find some in my size on ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your new banner is adorable!
    and I really love those shoes too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice header!

    i like the dresses! i always recommend you to girls who have a hard time finding clothes in these sizes! i know it totally helps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the burgundy skirt. very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute header - deer are always to sweet looking. I love the first skirt - I really like the shoes your wearing! It sound like the heaven's were conspiring to get you and your fella together!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely new banner and items! My favorite is the 2nd to the last photo (the one before the shoes) the dress is great and those black shoes are gorgeous... you have such an eye for vintage.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!