Friday, February 5, 2010

happy shoes

A little while ago, Anne at a cup full of sunshine tagged me with the Happy 101 award. I'm supposed to list 10 things that make me happy. I started out doing that, but felt that things were getting a little repetitious. So I decided to cheat, and I hope no one minds -- I'm going to show 10 pairs of shoes from Etsy that make me happy!

These are in no particular order. I didn't even pay attention to size or price, because I'm in no position to be spending money on shoes at the moment. Feel free to buy any of these and then take lovely pictures in them so I can live vicariously through you! (Click the pictures to go to the listings.)

Saddle shoes!


Ah, the beads on the ends of the laces!


Exciting boots!


Fancy wingtips!


The embroidered Zodiac logo is killing me with cuteness..


So snappy and bright.


Perfectly awesome.


Aren't these beautiful?


Totally ideal boots.


A sweet pair of wedges.

Ahh, wasn't that nice? Ogling shoes is just therapeutic for me, somehow! I found all of these a couple of days ago when I was doing some comparative pricing for a pair of shoes I listed in my shop. I became highly distracted, as you may have guessed. Happy Friday!

12 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I love the red ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so nice Rebecca!! ...and that's coming from someone who is strangely immune to the charm of shoes!! I'd love to see you in those pretty cobalt blue patent leather ones - I think you'd look gorgeous in them! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very fun!
    all those shoes are fabulous!
    #8 is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Love the Fancy wingtips and those boots are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i added that last pair to my favorites! they're too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful ! I adore !
    http://mimietnini.canalblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhhh, each pair kept getting better than the one before it! You have exquisite shoe taste- hehe! I'm swooning over the short brown boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh dear, I want each and every one of those pair of shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those fourth shoes so much! They would make any outfit adorable!

    And congratulations on the award!
    iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay! I love wingtips and oxfords! :) I always browse through the vintage on Etsy - it's therapeutic for me too. Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. we just sold the zodiac shoes today and i have you to thank! you rock!!! XOXOXO

    -Debi @ LuAnne Vintage

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!