Thursday, February 18, 2010

what i need right now...

...is one of these vintage owl cookie jars. Full of some delicious cookies, of course! Today is turning out to be a little bit stressful - let's do some owl therapy! Haha, seriously, every time I get stressed out it really helps to go to Etsy and just put in some exciting keywords ("owl cookie jar" or "dinosaur robot" or "oxford heels") and just browse away my cares!


Winking Owl! - $42 from PotKettleBlack

Exciting owl! - $55 from iamthemandy

Art Deco Owl! - $100 from RetroRedeux

I think all of these guys are amazing. And I'm glad to know the winking owl is out there -- my mother-in-law has the exact same cookie jar in a lighter cream color!

Hope you're all having a better Thursday than I am! Let's not speak of my problems and perhaps they'll go away. :)

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! These are so neat. The first one is DEFinitely my favorite. Thanks for sharing these, they're happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your new house - that sounds exciting. I like the whole Etsy therapy thing. (and your way of dealing with problems!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! So sorry you're having a tough day! Hoping your Friday's wonderfulness makes up for your Thursday!

    And that winking owl is absurdly cute! Love it.

    iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love kitschy things like this. These are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore !
    http://mimietnini.canalblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that last owl particuarly - hope the move is going OK and that your problems are sorting themselves out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. An owl cookie jar!!! I wish I'd found something that amazing at the fair I went to today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are adorable! there is this cheerio's commercial with a kitten cookie jar in it that i bet no one notices! i want them both! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!