Tuesday, February 9, 2010

keeping busy

I haven't got anything visually exciting to share today, but I thought a "hello" was in order. I've been keeping pretty busy lately. How are all of you? Here are some things I've been up to..

Wearing tights all the time. It's still snowy around here!

Trying out a new hairstyle for blah days -- It's really easy: just put your hair up in a ponytail and then tuck it back through .. if that makes sense! Even as the day wears on and it gets messy, it looks cute.

I helped Robert clean out his closet and then commandeered some of his unwanted pullover sweaters.

Here's the big reveal: notice what's going on in this last photo? Packing! If you've been reading my blog for the last year, you've already seen me go through 2 moves... but this one is different! I've almost mentioned it a couple of times here, but it seems like if I discuss it too much, I might burst the bubble! ("What bubble?" you ask. The imaginary bubble around the house we're about to buy, of course. It's a fragile thing!) I am incredibly excited, as you can imagine. It's not 100% final yet, but it should be by the end of next week, and we're going to start moving in immediately. So I've got a lot to do! I hope you won't mind if I'm a bit scarce. I will share more when I can!

8 comments:

  1. Yay! A house!!! That is so exciting! I hope it all works out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A house of your very own!!! Yipeee!!! Can't wait till you show us around!! :0)

    Love your tights - you have pretty, slim legs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the house! I'm so behind on reading I'm glad I caught this post! Please share the good news with lots of pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the house! So exciting. Happy nesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! very exciting, good luck :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray! That's so exciting!

    And I love your tights and pretty hair.

    iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice !
    http://mimietnini.canalblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! That's so exciting! Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!