Friday, January 29, 2010

shiny buttons

At long last, I've done a very small update in my Etsy shop! Nothing too exciting, just a couple lots of buttons. I was going through an old sewing box yesterday afternoon and found plenty of things I don't need or want. It's small, but it's a start! My shop was really starting to empty out.



Today is turning out to be quite exciting. It's snowing hard and sticking! Robert was just let out of work early. I'm hoping to get some fun snow pictures this afternoon. It's probably not much snow compared to what some places get, but you wouldn't believe how excited I am. C'mon, I'm from Texas!! I did live in Colorado for a few years as a kid, and my snow memories are quite dear to me! I think that's why I'm so thrilled. I hope this keeps up on into the night, because some of my favorite times as a kid were laying out in the snow (in my hot pink snow suit) watching it come down. Happy Friday, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Oooh such pretty buttons! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are neat looking buttons, I collect buttons too, and love to take them out and just look at them from time to time...weird huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so charming Recbecca! I love the way you've shot them too! So jealous of your snow!! It's hot, hot, hot and humid here...looking forward to seeing your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those buttons ! Have a great week-end my friend !
    http://mimietnini.canalblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love buttons so much and those have a ton of personality!

    And congratulations on your snow! I'm in Florida so no snow here!

    iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!