Wednesday, January 13, 2010

1 year of blogging!

Tasty cupcakes from a long, long time ago.

Today is my blog's one year birthday! It's still just a baby, but it's grown a lot. I don't have anything special planned (for the blog or in real life), but I couldn't forget to mention it.

Thank you to everyone who reads along and leaves me sweet comments! You're greatly appreciated. I feel like I have a lovely community of inspiring people to learn from.

Happy Birthday, baby sloth!!

And a bit of trivia for everyone: for the first couple of weeks, my blog was named "has anyone seen the iguana?" for a line from the song Sinister Foxx by The Breeders! I figured that would get kinda old. Baby sloths never go out of style, though.

15 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, baby sloth! Haha, you're right, baby sloths never go out of style!

    Mmm...those cupcakes look good....

    I'm hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blog birthday! Is it a 'teenaged sloth' now? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogday! I wish I could dig my teeth into one of those cupcakes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on a year of blogging! I hope there are many more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! Those cupcakes look so yummy.

    And happy, happy birthday to your blog!

    iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! :) Those cupcakes look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy blog birthday :D
    The teenage sloth comment made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A year is good! I liked the teenaged sloth comment, too. Just think: you could have toddler sloth, and preschool sloth, and all kinds of names.

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww yay congrats to you! the blog is lovely! ok now eat all the cupcakes you want!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday, blog!! You are one of my favorites indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday !
    http://mimietnini.canalblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Many happy returns to you and your dear blog Rebecca!! I can't believe it's only a year old!! Great stuff! XX

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!